If you feel like you need a BREAK to slow down, restore your vitality or simply enjoy a special and memorable moment in a more rural and natural Algarve, this log off day is for you. The invitation is to disconnect for a few hours from social media, working in front of the computer and/or daily routines. We offer you the possibility of Human and Nature connection, in a familiar and restorative environment.
Our proposal includes:
– A visit to a deactivated water mill, recently restored for housing, but which maintains its original charisma. “Moinho do Gentil” – History of the place
– An easy walk through the region’s old vegetable gardens and waterways
– Workshop “body, art in movement” – in Nature
– Creative workshop where you can experience making a local traditional art
– Tasting flavors based on traditional cuisine from the Algarve mountains
Price: 140 Euros per person (not including: transport and personal insurance). Limited vacancies.
Local: Amendoeira, Fonte Filipe, Querença (maps: 52MP+52 Loulé).
Organizer: Rêverie, EcoWellness Experiences
Our goal is to provide you with…
Quality time to be in presence, share, co-create and connect in real life with (your) Nature.
A message from your Host:
“A day well spent in Nature, where we can gather moments of nutrition, contemplation, togetherness, co-creation, connection with the surrounding environment and with other people, contributes to greater well-being and joy in life. After all, that’s what makes life worth living.” Leonor.
Contact for registration: +351 962647337 (whatsapp) / firstname.lastname@example.org